Where can I watch the World Cup in Stockholm?
The FIFA World Cup is running at the moment, and bars and other venues all over Stockholm are showing the games on large monitors, here are our favorite places to enjoy the games!
Go BIG or go home
If the title appeals to you, you only have one place to watch the games – Tele2 Arena. The games with Sweden in it are shown at Tele2 Arena on Europes biggest screen. It’s 800 square meters large and the entry is free! It’s located here!
I want food & drinks while watching
If you’re going to find somewhere to eat while watching the games, you’ve got several options, but might have to book in advance to get a good spot or even a guaranteed seat. Here are our favorite places to watch the games during dinner:
(The names listed below are links to their website, go there for more information)
- Gården – Supper – A spacious venue with amazing tapas, great drinks and a massive screen for watching the games.
- O’Learys – A restaurant chain dedicated to sports with multiple restaurants all over the city.
- STHLM Under Stjärnorna – A fantastic 1200-square-meter-rooftop with a large screen and contemporary, exciting food & drinks.
- Sjöcafeet – A beautiful outdoor seating restaurant with a large screen, tasty food, drinks and a great view!
- Mr. French – A modern, relaxed venue with spacious outdoor seating in Old Town.
- Humlan – An outdoor restaurant and bar in the park Humlegården with tapas and great drinks.
- Urban Deli Nytorget – The alternative way of watching the World Cup on Södermalm with top food and drinks!