Where can I watch the World Cup in Stockholm?
The FIFA World Cup is running at the moment, and bars and other venues all over Stockholm are showing the games on large monitors; here are our favourite places to enjoy the games!
Go BIG or go home
If the title appeals to you, you only have one place to watch the games – Tele2 Arena. The games with Sweden in it are shown at Tele2 Arena on Europe’s biggest screen. It’s 800 square meters large, and entry is free! It’s located here!
I want food & drinks while watching
If you’re going to find somewhere to eat while watching the games, you’ve got several options but might have to book in advance to get a good spot or even a guaranteed seat. Here are our favourite places to watch the games during dinner:
(The names listed below are links to their website, go there for more information)
- Gården – Supper – A spacious venue with amazing tapas, great drinks and a massive screen for watching the games.
- O’Learys – A restaurant chain dedicated to sports with multiple restaurants all over the city.
- STHLM Under Stjärnorna – A fantastic 1200-square-meter rooftop with a large screen and contemporary, exciting food & drinks.
- Sjöcafeet – A beautiful outdoor seating restaurant with a large screen, tasty food, drinks and a great view!
- Mr. French – A modern, relaxed venue with spacious outdoor seating in Old Town.
- Humlan – An outdoor restaurant and bar in the park Humlegården with tapas and great drinks.
- Urban Deli Nytorget – The alternative way of watching the World Cup on Södermalm with top food and drinks!