Every year, Stockholm Film Festival arranges Sommarbio – Summer Cinema – a week of out-door movie screenings. Here’s the movies you can see this year and all you need to know.
On the 16th of August, it’s finally time for this year’s week of summer cinema in Rålambshovsparken on Fridhemsplan (Kungsholmen city district). Every year there’s a special theme, 2017 it’s the 80s! Every movie starts at around 21.00 (when the sun sets) and is completely free. In the area you can buy popcorn, hotdogs and much more. This year’s schedule looks as below:
– Wednesday 16/8 – Do the Right Thing by Spike Lee
– Thursday 17/8 – My neighbour Totoro by Hayao Mizayaki
– Friday 18/8 – Dirty Dancing by Emile Ardolino
– Saturday 19/8 – The Big Blue by Luc Besson
– Sunday 20/8 – Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown by Pedro Almodóvar