The story about the tour
Was that a bell ringing behind you? Yes, it was, and it wasn’t coming from a bike! If you’re looking for an adventure in the capital of Sweden, this is it! Channel your inner child while getting a fun introduction to Stockholm, all from the vantage point of a Segway. Grab your sunglasses (we hope it’s sunny!), and we’ll give you a windproof jacket (hopefully not needed) and a helmet because it’s now time to cruise the streets on your private Segway tour of Stockholm.
Starting our joyride through Stockholm’s city centre in the Old Town, we’ll first make sure you’re well-acquainted and comfortable riding on your Segway, taking approximately 30 minutes to learn and practice before looping around many of the 14 islands the city is founded upon. Once on our Segways, we’ll visit the island of Riddarholmen, with one of the oldest buildings in the city, and a fantastic view of Stockholm City Hall. For a glimpse of where locals enjoy getting away from the bustle of the city while still being in the city centre, we’ll ride around the island of Skeppsholmen, part of the Royal National City Park. We’ll even zig-zag our way through parks and across squares. Don’t be surprised if people are stopping to admire you on your nifty Segway.
Along the way, we will enjoy views of nearly all 14 islands and many of Stockholm’s famous attractions. Before you know it, your 90-minute ride adventure of riding Segways through Stockholm is just about complete. High five your inner child, snap a group photo on Segways and be amazed by how much you saw. Not only are you now Segway pros, but you’re also Stockholm experts.
Please note: We will be standing for long periods of time while riding the Segways, with possibilities to stretch our legs at tour stops. We suggest wearing comfortable shoes.
- Guests cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs (We have a zero-tolerance policy toward alcohol and drugs. Breathalyser tests may be conducted at the guide’s discretion.)
- All segway riders should wear comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Guests must be able to stand comfortably for periods up to & longer than 30 minutes at a time
- We do not recommend any segway activity for pregnant women
- Age requirement: 12+ years old
- Height requirement: 140 cm (4.59 ft)
- Weight minimum: 40 kg (90 lbs)
- Weight maximum: 120kr (264 lbs)