The story about the tour
Looking for an introduction to Stockholm from the vantage point of a segway? You found it! Put on your sunglasses (we hope it’s sunny!), windproof jacket (hopefully not needed) and helmet – it’s time to cruise the streets of Stockholm by segway.
We’ll start our joyride through the city centre of Stockholm in the Old Town, looping around many of the 14 islands the city is founded upon. Prior to setting off, we’ll make sure you’re well-acquainted and comfortable riding on your segway, taking approximately 30 minutes to learn and practice. Once on our segways, we zoom past all things royal: the Royal Palace, the Royal Dramatic Theatre, and the Royal Opera. For a glimpse of where the politicians spend their days, we pass Stockholm City Hall and the Parliament. We’ll even zig-zag our way through squares and quiet park paths, as people stop to admire you on your dazzling segway.
Although we only travel to the mainland and three islands (one of which is a secret spot and rarely seen by visitors), thanks to your choice of vehicle, we will enjoy views of nearly all 14 islands and many of the most well-known attractions of the city.
Before you know it, your ride through Stockholm by segway is soon over. High five your tour members, get a photo of you and your group on your segways and pat yourself on the back for a job well done. You’re now segway pros and Stockholm experts.
Please note: We will be standing for long periods of time while riding the segways, with possibilities to stretch our legs at tour stops. We suggest wearing comfortable shoes.
- Guests cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs (We have a zero-tolerance policy toward alcohol and drugs. Breathalyser tests may be conducted at the guide’s discretion.)
- All segway riders should wear comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Guests must be able to stand comfortably for periods up to & longer than 30 minutes at a time
- We do not recommend any segway activity for pregnant women
- Age requirement: 12+ years old
- Height requirement: 140 cm (4.59 ft)
- Weight minimum: 40 kg (90 lbs)
- Weight maximum: 120kr (264 lbs)
Watch a video of this tour!